Friday, September 2, 2011

Love fades......

I find it so hard to blog about happy stuffs going on between us. Things started to change when we from BGR to Marriage Life to Parenthoods to Own a Home. Things gone bad to worst.

We can communicate. He has no patience to listen & I have no patience to tok. Even repeated my words, just cant get into his mind.

If cant give a luxury life to ur wifey, at least give a comfy one.
If cant help out in housechores, at least don make a mess.
If can't help in making a mess, den dont give stupid silly remarks.
If reluctant to take care of baby, den dont expect bb to call u Daddy.

Aint the above simple words?

When u treat one right, u will receive the same treating.
When u start treating me like shit, I will make sure i give u back double!

U failed to learn your lesson. If this is you, and i cant accept the way you are, did you see things are getting worst? No! You wont realise anything!

Am I pushing u away or vice versa? If you really prefer me treating u invisible, i will do it.
I bet even i leave you, u also wont come to realise you are in the wrong. Or maybe u wont even know i have left...

No comments: